In the Stevenson and Rossland area of Oshawa, my home studio is located in our bright walkout basement (though you will enter the house through the front door). Then there is seating in the studio for parents to relax and watch as I photograph your sweet baby. We usually begin with family portraits, and baby with mom and dad individually, and after that you don’t need to do much aside from feeding your baby if he/she gets hungry. I may ask you to assist in spotting babe if an extra set of hands is needed for safety.
Making it Easy
The studio is stocked with the following, to make things as easy as possible for you:
· Honest Company newborn diapers and wipes, and a changepad
· a nursing pillow and cover for privacy if you wish
· water, coffee, tea and snacks
· lots of receiving blankets
Blankets, wraps, headbands, bonnets, and other props and accessories are all provided. I pull out a selection of items based on your responses to the brief questionnaire you’ll fill out when scheduling your session. Of course, if you have an heirloom piece or an item that’s important to you, we can work it into the images as well, but you don’t need to worry about anything else.
Peace of Mind
· My studio is in my smoke-free and pet-free home.
· All the fabrics (backdrop blankets and wraps) that touch baby during the session are washed in a non-toxic, plant-based laundry soap, free from artificial fragrances, even if they aren’t soiled, so they are fresh for every session.
· I do not use any air fresheners or cleaning products containing artificial fragrances in my studio, or anywhere in my home.